Friday, January 6, 2012

Been writing since I got home. New characters, new story arcs, new setting, etc. It's refreshing to have multiple projects to work on at once...and stressful as well! Sometimes I work on three or more different stories in one day. Other times I can't find one that fits what's coming out of my imagination.

Like today. On the drive in to work, the fog was really heavy. My commute passes a lot of wooded areas, and I could see the mist between the trees. A scene immediately formed in my mind. I got to work and jotted a few notes down so I wouldn't forget. When I finally got around to expanding on the scene, I couldn't figure out where to put it. It doesn't really fit anything I'm writing right now! lol

But never fear! I will find a proper place for the scene, or build a story around it. It all depends upon where my muses lead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment