Thursday, January 5, 2012

Been a while! Loads of stuff going on in life right now. Of course there was the holiday craziness, and, to be completely honest, I had a PEBKAC moment. (PEBKAC= problem exists between keyboard and chair). I couldn't figure out how to log back in to my blog.
Fail!
So totally laughing at myself right now about that.

Anyway, today's news is: I am officially going to take the leap of self-publishing. I have signed up for PubIt by Barnes and Noble and have a very good friend working on my cover art. I look to have Creole Escape published as an ebook by mid-January! (happy dance!!)

So! Now that I've figured out how to get back to my blog (and bookmarked the page for when I forget again lol) I'll be on more often with updates on what's coming out and stories in the works.

Hope you had a great December holiday and a very happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment